Tuesday, September 26, 2006

First time for everthing...

So, here it goes. I have joined the ranks of those known as bloggers. I am not the biggest fan of technology but all my friends are doing it, so why not. Today is just another day filled with work, the grocery store, a high school soccer game, parents who take their children's sports a little too seriously, awesome fall weather, a cloudless night and the Contender on tv. Yes, my husband is a fan. Tonight is the season finale. I don't frequent my home email account much so this is my attempt to stay, for lack of a better word, abreast of all the goings on of my friends. Can't wait to here from you. Word....

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

It's about time!!! Welcome to the world of blogging.

I've been thinking about our Myrtle Beach trips the past couple of days. Wish we could go back : )

8:12 PM

 
Blogger Jillina said...

Yes!!! Amen it is about time. I was thinking of you just the other day. I miss you - what's new. I feel like you have all kinds of things up your sleeve. Do you?

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home