Monday, October 02, 2006

Therapy

After my amazingly long post yesterday, I have a renewed spirit about me. I can honestly say it was a little bit of therapy. I have a week until I find out if I will be an organ short. Thanks for all of the prayers. Otherwise, I am just working, trying to be involved in church stuff and taking care of Clifford our dog. Can I just say that I love reading everyone's posts....and while I watch the Bachelor:Rome as I type, I WISH I SPOKE ITALIAN! I would love to speak 2 languages. I am still sad about missing the girls weekend so for now I am going to pretend I will be there.....IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN. CAN' T WAIT. Happy Monday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm not sure that I've ever seen a picture of Clifford....

7:26 PM

 
Blogger Angie said...

Andrea- I am also missing out on the girls' weekend, so I will be "there" in spirit with you, too! We'll have to make up our own fake inside jokes so we'll feel a part of everything. :) Oh, how I miss all the girls! Eventually we'll find a time we can all get together.

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Jillina said...

I know I'm going to miss you. Maybe sometime when we are going to Ga we could stop in and see you for a min. Yeah - post some clifford pixs since I'm sure he's not the big red dog I'm picturing. :)

10:24 AM

 
Blogger Abigail and Ansley said...

Andrea-
You still make me laugh! I miss you! I love reading your blog and look forward to your future posts. I think all of us gals are hooked! You are in my prayers! Can't wait to see you at girls weekend! :)
Love you!
Mitchell

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home