Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My picture should be beside procrastination in the dictionary

So I went to the surgeon yesterday about my non functioning gallbladder. He is 90% sure that it will have to come out but to ensure that we are not just taking it out for the heck of it, he wants to rule out acid reflux, indegestion and ulcers. Therefore, I am on Prevacid temporarily to see if that helps. I have to eat as if normal to see if I have any gallbladder pain. This I am afraid off. Because I don't want my stomach to hurt however, I will never know if it works until I try. Otherwise, things are fine. Same old same old here. We are keeping my inlaws dog this week, Beau, a bisshon frise (sp?). He is cute and smiley. I took his picture but I'm too lazy to figure out how to download it. I watched Extreme Makeover on Sunday and saw the family Lindsay had sent us pictures of. I kind of felt like I knew them....sort of. We had a very disappointing loss with the DAWGS this weekend. It was pathetic.
Now, since I normally support my title, here is why I have chosen it. It tends to be my nature to wait until the last minute to do what I know has to be done. I almost make myself sick with either anticipation or dread or just shere laziness, because I don't want to do something. Apparently my body has also taken a liking to this M.O. , by putting off the removal of my gbladder until the last minute. That is why my picture should be beside procrastination in the dictionary.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jillina said...

I got your voice mail but i've been procrastinating calling :) but i'm glad you don't have to have surgery asap - that's good right? maybe the meds will work & you wont have to have surgery.

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Lindsay said...

I feel ya on the procrastination thing. Hopefully your new meds will peg acid reflux so you don't have to have surgery! I missed a week of high school to the reflux...I think I was drinking too much coke. Oops.

8:54 PM

 
Blogger chris anne said...

hey, campbell used to take prevacid for his acid reflux--it's good stuff. i hope the meds will work and you won't have to do surgery. thanks for the update, i've been wondering how you were doing.

12:01 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Miller said...

Keep us posted on your surgery stuff! YUCK!!! hope you are well soon and I am so happy that you are quite the blogger. After much complaints I finally updated mine : ) We missed you tons last weekend! Maybe next time!-Elizabeth

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home