Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Nothing to say

Just saying hi to let everyone know I am still here. The meds are semi working. Oh, my dad's mom had a malignant tumor removed from her colon yesterday. She's doing ok, just trying to recover. We don't know about treatment going forward but I am sure the doctors will tell us soon. I am terribly sad and jealous of the weekend of fun I will miss. I hopefully will be traveling to Jekyll Island to see a friend get married. Hope everyone is having a productive week. I haven't done squat for the last 3 days at work...not good at all. Word.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jillina said...

Yay! maybe you won't have to have surgery!

8:37 PM

 
Blogger Lindsay said...

We missed you this weekend!! How was the wedding?

7:28 PM

 
Blogger Lindsay said...

Still nothing to say???

3:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what's going on with you?

4:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home