Monday, January 28, 2008

Soulja Boy and Thoughts

I just watched Miss Sheila from the food service at Lipscomb do the Soulja Boy (sp?) on You Tube. Over the top for me. Then I watched the Pi Delta pledges do it too. WOW!!!!!!! Highly entertaining.
Now for your thoughts......please fill in the blank. Wouldn't it be nice if my women's ministry at church did ______________________________. There is no right or wrong answer. Just trying to get an idea on how we need to meet the needs of women today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jillina said...

Ha Ha I'm going to have go to You Tube right after this.

some sort of parenting disussions/act. or support for us first time moms.

10:42 AM

 
Blogger Angie said...

Perhaps a woman's class on local evangelism would be beneficial. I think that's where I'm the weakest- reaching out in everyday places to everyday people that you might encounter just once.

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Abigail and Ansley said...

Just wanted to say hello!

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home