Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tag, I'm It

I have been tagged by my friend Heidi to name 5 of my fav restaurants in Chattanooga, but I am going to list a Proctorville restaurant too. Here's my list:
1. Typhoon of Tokyo - You can get fried rice and veggies with this really great sauce. I love it. There are other options at this place but I like the stir fried veggies
2. Bonefish Grille - Boo on this selection because its a chain but this is where we eat for most special occasions.
3. Jim's Spaghetti House (P-ville) - It speaks for itself. Its a spaghetti place with some of the best pie I have ever had. Its very old fashioned. The waitresses wear all white with their hair up in nets. Its a neat place.
4. Amigos - this is a mexican place in chattown. Its pretty good and cheap.
5. Mellow Mushroom - Its a pizza joint. They have a great lunch special.

Okay, there's my list and now I have to tag 5 people, I think. I tag: Jillina, Angie, Bethany, Kate and Lindsay. Thats a good variety of cities. Dish girls......

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillina said...

K just now reading, i've been a blog slacker. i'll be posting tomorrow.

7:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home