Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Why???

Why have I just spent 2 and half hours in our upstairs, where the air conditioner doesn't work. The thermostat literally reads 88 degrees. Why??? I'll tell you why, because I am addicted to this ridiculous blog stuff. Call me nosy, call me social, whatever, I love reading about everyone....yes including the people I don't know. Pretty sure I just spent an hour reading about an American wrongfully accused of murder. On a lighter note I just like to see what all is going on. Whats worse, watching tv for 2 hours or being on the computer for 2 hours? Its not like I don't sit in front of one for EIGHT HOURS a day. Carple tunnel here I come. In the words of Mrs. Griswald, Nice Clark, real nice.

7 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Thanks for adding me, friend! I am so glad we are all staying in touch through the blog world. I also had a revelation while reading your blog today and looking at pictures of your yard all the while making mental notes of things I needed to do in ours...We are officially old ladies who garden!!! I love this new stage of life!

8:58 PM

 
Blogger Jillina said...

Blogging is much more fun than TV. In some weird way I feel like I talk to all these people by reading their blogs. Even though I'm not. Glad your suffering for the cause with the heat.

12:36 PM

 
Blogger Lindsay said...

I think I've read about that same guy...

Love your house and the yard work. Got plans this weekend!?

5:16 PM

 
Blogger The Hadfields said...

My day is not complete until I have gone down the list on my blog and checked out everyone's page. It is SO addicting!! You're not alone!

5:53 PM

 
Blogger chris anne said...

don't feel bad, we're all right there with you. campbell is currently watching mickey mouse clubhouse so i can catch up!

8:36 AM

 
Blogger Angie said...

I'm right there with you on the blog thing. It's one of the first things I do when I come home each night. And when I get a comment on my blog....well, it's like Christmas!

5:39 PM

 
Blogger the robertsons said...

Well, I like to watch tv and blog at the same time. Justin thinks I am so crazy. Whatever he doesn't know anything... Happy Easter!!

6:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home