Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just life

I have nothing thrilling to post just regular life. Working, watching Hunter's basketball team and church stuff fills my calendar. Its suppose to snow a little tonight so I plan on going to work a little late in the morning. I intended on setting up our online bill payer tonight, but got lost in the world of blogs. I too must confess I am a reader of blogs of people that I don't know all that well. Its just interesting. I don't have that many pictures so I don't have too much to worry about. My dog, Clifford is pawing at me to go out, so I have to wrap this up. Happy Winter, I hope it snows a ton tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Hadfields said...

I love to read blogs of people I don't know!!! Glad to know I'm not the only one. Hope you are doing well.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Lindsay said...

No snow for us : (

10:42 AM

 
Blogger The Stone's said...

Boy, you're boring..I think it is time to add a kid or two to your life. Just kidding. I called the info line this morning to see if work was cancelled or anything...I couldn't believe they delayed it. Might of known it would be on my PTO day.

6:05 PM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

I do the same thing- I saw your comment on Casey's blog- so I thought I'd see if it was you and it was. I loved the NapDyno pics - Allison and Drew were the same thing last Halloween- they also had a Kip!

6:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home