Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Questions and lots of them

Please be advised, this is a semi-continuation of my previous post. If you haven't read it and you desire full comprehension (SP) go for it.
Here goes another attempt on the quest for clarity. I have questions, and lots of them. Disclaimer - Do not read this with the obligation to provide solutions or answers to these questions. I am not in search of concrete answers per say, but I have always felt like I could mull my perplexities(not a word) over in my head and fairly quickly determine a semblance of logic. Not so much these days. Is the anesthesia? Am I just at a place in life where I have lots of "life" questions? For example, What is my purpose according to God? What is it He wants me to do, I guess my spiritual gift(s)? Is it to work as an accountant until I retire? Will I get to be the president of a company? What is the job I desire most? Wife? Mother? Teacher? CPA? Church secretary? Does Hunter hit jackpot and have a job where I wouldn't ever have to work? Is that what I want, to stay at home? Or would I rather work and hopefully be a mom? Am I bored? Whats next? How do you decide if you want kids? Why so cautious at work? Am I trying to make friends? I have some pretty good ones right now. You're just there to work, right? Why don't I have all of the answers right now? Why all the complaining and whining and negativity? What the heck? Purpose. Focus. Goals. Things that are most important to me. What are all these things?.......(long pause for time spent in thought)............Has anybody else experienced this? Might I say again, What the heck?

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I went through something similar a few months back. I was debating a job change b/c teaching has jaded me somewhat. I wondered how I could continue at a job that didn't really apply to my number one purpose while here on Earth. No answers for you.... just wanted you to know I relate.

7:28 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

that was angie c. up above. not sure why it's putting my husband's name. sorry- hope it didn't freak you out.

7:29 PM

 
Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm in the same boat. Every day I wonder what I'm supposed to be doing in life. I wonder how sales is really helping anyone in the grand scheme. Maybe one day we'll have the answers!

9:23 PM

 
Blogger chris anne said...

i think everyone our age wonders about that stuff. i wonder if i'll ever go back to work or what my purpose staying home is, too. you are definitely not alone, but i don't know anyone with the answers--sorry

6:17 AM

 
Blogger The Stone's said...

Whoa...deep thoughts. Same boat, no answers.

I think we are finally fixed...www.jhamstone.blogspot.com.

7:03 PM

 
Blogger AJnChattown said...

I was briefly freaked out.

7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home