Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Shout Out!

I just want to say how thankful I am for my God! Just to be able to lay any concern at His feet is a comfort to me right now. So many hurts happen in life and God is the ultimate comfort to my soul. This brings me to a verse that is very much on my mind these days...."Do not be anxious about anything, but in EVERYTHING (my emphasis), by prayer and petition, present your requests to God. For the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7 I hope I quoted the verse right. Sorry if I didn't but I think the idea is there. WOO HOO!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Stone's said...

Love it, love it! Preach it to me. I know you are so sincere in this post, and I am so thankful to have you as a friend. Enough.

6:24 PM

 
Blogger chris anne said...

thanks. i need to be reminded of that very often!

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Angie said...

Well said. I needed to hear that after today!

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Jillina said...

Let me just give you a big ole AMEN sister!

9:30 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Hey! Somehow your blog got lost on my computer when my cousin reorganized everything for me, and I just found you again. :) Just so you know... going back a few posts... you are so not alone in wondering what you're "purpose" is... I have that conversation with Nate practically every day and I am so not kidding. Coming from a person who is on her 3rd CAREER (not job- CAREER), I have oodles and more of questions for God. And I ask them. And I rarely get a straight answer, so I just realize that I have to trust him and be the best I can at whatever I'm doing and bring glory to Him no matter what I do in life. You're not alone... we are all wondering souls! I love you and I'm glad I found you again! Sorry for the long post, but it's been a while! Good verse by the way! :)

3:10 PM

 
Blogger Laurie said...

of course you are on my list of stalk-ees too! HA!

10:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home