Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Before......








Here are some pictures of our hard work this weekend. Most of the flowers are newly planted so they look really small. The pansys and other orange flowers were planted in the fall and have stayed around. I would like to note that I did most of the work, laying the gravel around the air conditioners. I had to put a picture of that in. Also, while accidentally downloading every picture in our camera, I found a funny picture of our friend's little boy, Matthew at church. Ha! Enjoy the scenary. I will be sure to post pics when everything is blooming crazy, I hope.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Stone's said...

Beautiful! Especially that first pic! How funny...he is such a mess. The house/yard looks really good, and I like the flowering baskets. What are those orange flowers in your front beds around the trees with the pansies? I like those.

7:05 PM

 
Blogger The Stone's said...

Oh, BTW, you take good pics. Maybe a photography bus. in your future!?! ha.

7:07 PM

 
Blogger The Stone's said...

One more thing, sorry, I guess I could ask you this in person, it's not like I don't ever see you or talk to you. What does Before mean? These aren't the before pics are they?

7:11 PM

 
Blogger the robertsons said...

Don't you love this time of year? The yard looks great. I would rather work in the yard then workout any day...

7:11 PM

 
Blogger Jillina said...

Beautiful!!

12:37 PM

 
Blogger Angie said...

Your beds look so good! I know you must be sore after all that work! I can't wait to see everything in bloom!

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home