Sunday, March 25, 2007

Did a lot and missed a lot

Hunter and I were gone most of last week. We got to go to Disney World for several days. We went to each park, thanks to my parents buying our tickets, wooohoo! We did everything that we possibly could, except ride the Pirates of the Carribbean, it was closed for repair. We went with my brother and his family, my mom and grandmother Stephens, my dad's mom. My dad couldn't go because of work. We did a lot. However, I missed a lot of big stuff this week. Lindsay became an aunt, Elizabeth is pregnant along with every other person I know. Be careful drinking the water these days. I had the best time with my nephews, at Disney. I know the oldest two pretty well but I don't know the youngest one as well. He is possibly the funniest 3 year old I have ever been around. He told me that I crack him up. I just died laughing. We have worked in the yard for the past 2 days. I am very sore. We made 3 trips to Ace Hardware yesterday because it took that many times to get all of the mulch and gravel we needed. We planted flowers and cleaned up our mess today. I am attempting to keep the flowers I bought blooming this year even in August, which is a miracle in the hot weather we have. I just have to say that our lives seem so full right now of just life stuff, some good things and some bad. I had a friend at work lose her husband this week and neither one, I don't think, had/has a relationship with God. I am just sick over it. I know they believed in God but just not a life commitment. Its hard to watch others suffer with grief, especially without a relationship with God. This post is consistent with all of my others, long long. I just save it all up for one time. I don't have any pictures of Disney. We are not big picture takers. Sorry. Hope everyone has a good week. =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jillina said...

Yeah this past week I was in birthday world which is more stressful than Disney. Lots of cooking/cleaning and getting ready for all the peeps. Glad you had fun with your family. I'm quite confident that you are the funniest aunt ever!!

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Angie said...

Glad to hear from you again. Take some pics of the yard. Our new house is a bit overgrown in the front, and I need some flowerbed ideas! :)

4:33 PM

 
Blogger chris anne said...

glad you had fun at disney. and i'm sure you do crack up your nephews. and i totally feel you about your coworker. one of my good friends i used to teach with just lost her mom and she wasn't a christian either. i can't even imagine how hard it is.

5:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home