Monday, May 14, 2007

Not good...

Its official. I am not good at keeping a budget. I don't know how to make myself do it. Apparently its supposed to be a husband and wife thing but since my husband couldn't be less interested in actually looking at our budget I am on my own with it. Maybe this is what it is. I don't want to spend all my time thinking about our budget and what we should and shouldn't be doing. I would find myself extrememly boring. Maybe I'll just be boring. We'll see. The verdict is still out.
My flowers are coming along. I see blooms in the very near future but, some one's dog insists on peeing on my hard work. I am ready to kick some butt. I will just put pepper and chili powder out again. It really works for a couple of weeks and then you have to reapply. I have 5 baby birds in one of my hanging baskets. The babies are ugly right now but they are slowly getting their feathers. I guess I could put a picture up.
My niece turned one yesterday. She didn't like her cake. Shocking, I know. She didn't like the way it felt in her hands.
To answer your question Casey, I mostly plant petunias and begonias. I find them the easiest for our hot summers. I planted some hastas this year. They are already huge. Again, I put some pictures up. Hope everyone has a good regular week.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Stone's said...

You would think an accountant would love a budget...but I suck at them, too. I don't know why, I just think they are alot of work for something that I'm going to break or for a continual work in progress. Oh well, our strengths lie elsewhere.

7:12 PM

 
Blogger chris anne said...

i don't know anyone who LIKES making budgets, so don't feel bad. i'm glad your flowers are doing well. i am still not inspired. but i guess i better put something out before kate's shower over here.

7:19 PM

 
Blogger Jillina said...

Budgets you know they are like air to our family - got to have them. Sad thing is you get used to them after awhile....

9:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home