Sunday, April 08, 2007

HOPPY EASTER!

Yeah for the Easter Bunny, who by the way no longer visits our house. Its sad for me because I love to eat candy so much. We ate at Hunter's parent's house for lunch today. It was great. I made the cake. I am very proud of my grass and eggs. However, when we opened it today for the big reveal, the dye from the jelly beans melted and ran down the cake plate. It was a little messy but good. Hope everyone had a wonderful time with family today. Back to the grind tomorrow. yuck!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Yum. That looks really good!!

7:23 PM

 
Blogger Jillina said...

Very cute cake! But your a great cook, so I'm not suprised.

7:44 PM

 
Blogger chris anne said...

great job on the cake. very festive and yummy looking!

10:13 PM

 
Blogger Bethany said...

The cake is so fabulous, Martha Stewart!

5:23 PM

 
Blogger The Hadfields said...

How cute Andrea!!

6:09 PM

 
Blogger Angie said...

What a cute cake! I'm so impressed with your Easter creation!

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Laurie said...

you gotta get some new pictures up! Every time I click on your blog I have an uncontrolable urge to go and eat CAKE!!

3:08 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Miller said...

I am so impressed with your cake! Great job! Easter bunny only visits little people in our house now...very sad : (

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home