Wednesday, May 02, 2007

More Friends

I just added two "new" friends to my list of blogs to check daily....why is blogging so addictive, why? Ashley and Whitney. YAY!!!!!!! Not much is happening here. I intend to post some pictures of my little buds on my flowers that looked ever so dead just a few weeks ago. I will tell you the secret...Miracle Grow. I have partially turned into a mimaw, simply because I love to fool with my flowers and I have named some of them. Just the one's hanging on my porch. They are Big Momma's House, Cabbage Patch Kid, Pinky Tuscadera and Flying Purple People Eater. Big Momma's House has a bird's nest in it with 5 little eggs. I thought the name was appropriate. The others are also named based on appearance, well really color. Anyway, thats what this mimaw is up to. Also, Jillina and her men are supposed to come eat dinner with us on Friday. I haven't seen William in a year! I guess that means I haven't seen Jillina in that long either. Thats real bad. word.....

4 Comments:

Blogger chris anne said...

i love that you care so much about your flowers. i kill pretty much everything that comes into my house. post the pictures soon. maybe i'll get inspired.

12:19 PM

 
Blogger Jillina said...

Yay! Can't wait till tomorrow night!! Has it really been a year? Wow!!

12:33 PM

 
Blogger Abigail and Ansley said...

I can't wait to see your pictures! I bet they are gorgeous! I love the names.
Love you!

7:52 AM

 
Blogger the robertsons said...

I share the love of gardening with you! I never thought I would get into so much, but I haven't named mine yet. It is my therapy each to water and tend to them. What kinds are your favorites?

7:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home