Sunday, July 01, 2007

Catch up

Yes, it has been a month since I have posted. I am sure I can come up with many reasons for my neglect however, they are not important because I consider them excuses which I loathe. So here is the synopsis. Hunter went to basketball camp for 2 weeks of June. I went to the beach for 4 days in June. My parents were here this weekend and I spent this last week cleaning and preparing for them to be here. My work is still hectic. Sitting in front of a computer when I get home is not top on my list. I have spent this evening catching up on everyone else. I feel back in the know. I have several pictures I want to share with everyone but it takes so long to download. I will just have to sit and do it. Also, my flowers are starting to look good. I have battled and battled this year. All I can figure is I may be considered a "gardener" one day. I send rain and perserverance to you all......i'm out

4 Comments:

Blogger Jillina said...

Yay an update! Your flowers looked great in May, I'm sure now your ready for Better Homes and Gardens to come calling. Sorry work is still hetic, maybe it will all calm down very soon.

8:58 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I got so excited about another blog to check, and then.... you didn't post for so long! Just teasing... It's crazy how fast the days and weeks go by! You aren't working in corp. tax now are you? I do some work for a company from home, and this is busy season for them too!Don't work too hard!

6:54 AM

 
Blogger chris anne said...

well, i'm glad that someone is getting the knack of these flowers. the ones i bought for kate's shower are already dying, but that could have something to do with the fact that i've watered them three times in a month where we didn't get much rain. oops!

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Angie said...

Don't stress too much over your flower beds. I had someone who knows about plants tell me, "First year sleeping, second year creeping, third year leaping." So apparently they don't really shine until their third year of life!

8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home